Scope of application: UT100 Handheld Pulse Oximeter is intended for spot checking, continuous, noninvasive monitoring or recording of functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2), pulse rate and pulse strength for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
1. Suitable for adult, pediatric, neonatal patients.
2. High resolution 2.8' color LCD display.
3. Three selectable working modes: Spot check, continuous monitoring and recording.
4. Adjustable audible and visual alarms.
5. Patient information management.
6. Trend data can be transfer to your PC to record, analyze, report and archive.
7. Batteries to support up to 20 hours continuous working.
8. Protective cover and carrying case perfect for portable monitoring needs.